Brookdale’s cattery greets you with a blaze of colour, it’s north facing runs provide for long lazy days in the sun.
The runs hold many hidey houses, park benches covered in cosy duvets, climbing branches and lots of toys with which to keep her guests contented.
Brookdale’s Cattery receives many Veterinary referrals from Auckland’s most respected Veterinary practices. The staff have an enviable reputation in Auckland for competence in caring for most medical conditions including insulin injections for diabetic cats. However if needed our 24 hour on call Vet is only a phone call away.
The sleeping accommodation is spacious and safe, with double units available for 2 cat families or our fuller figure feline friends. Heated bedtimes are also provided during winter months.
Hygiene at Brookdale is of the highest standard so you can be sure your Cat is as safe as can be at Brookdale.
- All diets and life stages are catered for with special time devoted to kittens, weight watchers, seniors and fussy eaters.
- Tasteful music is played for the discerning.
- Daily monitoring of wee’s, poo’s, food, water and medication are chart recorded and provided to the owner on pick up.
- All guests are given a brush and optional cologne spray pre checkout.
- Professional grooming is also available just ask for details.
- Busy people take advantage of our pick up & delivery service so just let us know if we can help.
Vaccinations are vital in the fight against disease. Brookdale require cats to be vaccinated with a 3 in 1 vaccine such as Nobivac Tricat or similar, current within the last 12 months prior to entering Brookdale. This is to ensure the best possible protection in a Cattery environment.
The vaccination certificate must be presented upon arrival prior to boarding. See our Important Checklist.
Download check list (272kb). (Adobe PDF). Please print this out for your reference.